Hi anon! Please don’t be scared off! I guess I may have made too general of a statement, so please don’t take that to heart. In my experience - and keep in mind it’s short - I have heard of mostly unpaid internships. That being said, I have of course also heard of paid ones! Some agencies even switch between internship sessions, so it’s hard to say exactly. Don’t let my comment deter you - look into a few agencies and see what their programs are like. But like I said, if it’s feasible, even if it’s hard, the work experience is often worth it.
Best of luck, keep me posted as well! :) xo
Hi anon! First off, congrats on your interview! Second, unfortunately, it seems unpaid internships are almost the norm, with only transit as your one freebie.
Hello! This is embarrassing but I am probably one of the worst people to ask about coats because I still wear an Aritzia one from a few years ago. Sigh. That being said, the coat is really warm and now they have not only their own TNA ones, but Community, and I think they even have Mackage. They’re all ridiculously expensive but if you wear it for a few years, it kind of makes it worth it being sheltered from the cold.
While I can’t recommend a specific brand (although I know you’re thinking Canada Goose…) I can say with confidence, if you have a choice between short or long - get the long. Your legs will thank you. Your knees and below will still hate you, but your thighs are going to be so happy. And your bum. Lastly, I have also heard good things about coats/parkas from Rudsak.
Good luck, and if you find something amazing, please be sure to let me know! xo
How happy am I to receive this from one of my favourite blogs - not fair that I can’t send it back to you! x
01. My sister and mom are my best friends first
02. I am ready to move to another city, again
03. My nails are pretty much always done (by me, of course). If they’re not, or they’re chipped, you know I’ve had a shitty week
04. If I’m having a shitty week, I probably just want to sit at home alone and watch a movie. Sometimes, even though I don’t realize at the time, I like when my good friends push themselves on me so I’m not sad alone
05. I love puppies. Like drop to my knees, squeal with joy, and can’t focus on anything anymore kind of excitement when I see one… including ones I don’t know (sorry strange pet owners)
06. I’m opinionated and usually not sorry
07. If I’m reading a good book, I will be attached to it and you will just have to deal with my emotional and mental absence
08. Taking off and landing are some of my happiest times (going through security is not)
09. I lost my stuffed animal that I’ve had since birth in my last move and I cried and I cried. The bunny was there for everything - but I like to think that maybe it was a sign, because I moved in with P. and now he’s here for everything. But why couldn’t I have both?
10. I am happy at home with my TV/book, something in the oven, and a cup of tea, but I’m energized when I’m talking to a large crowd of people… a happy large crowd of people.